Maintenance & Service Agreement
For Residential and Commercial Clients
At Western Mechanical Heating and Cooling we offer residents of New Mexico a service agreement contract, the energy savings plan is designed to save you money and give you piece of mind. With our heating and cooling service agreement, you’ll receive discounts, preferential treatment, and depending on which service you pick you can receive 2, 4, or 6 services.
With our energy savings plan your needs are our priory. If you have an emergency or require immediate service, you will have our full attention before other customers. Out heating and cooling service agreement gives you the VIP SERVICE you deserve!
By signing up for one of our service agreements, we apply 10%, 15%, or 20% discounts to all parts and labor needed to properly service and maintain your HVAC. Our services are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
2, 4, or 6 times a year your heating and cooling system(s) need to be serviced to ensure the best working conditions. During the fall visit, we will prepare your heating system for the cold winter months. As part of the service agreement contract we will:
- Shut down your air conditioner or evaporative cooler
- Drain the water lines, pumps and reservoirs
- Install exterior cover if needed
- Start furnace including:
- A 23 point safety inspection
- Performance tune up
- Change filters (if necessary)
- Installation of seasonal damper (if required)
- Shut down furnace
- Remove any seasonal dampers
- Start your a/c or evap cooler
- Standard coolers will get new pads
- Replace filters as needed