Split Air Conditioner Cooling Systems – Albuquerque NM
Albuquerque summers can be unpredictable with crisp, cool mornings and sweltering afternoons and evenings. If you are looking for an unobtrusive way to cool your home, a split AC cooling system from Western Mechanical may be an ideal solution.
Contact the experts you can trust at Western Mechanical at 505-341-4458. Click here for a free quote!
What is a Split AC Cooling System?
A split AC cooling system typically contains two units, an indoor unit and an outdoor unit. The outdoor unit is usually installed on the roof or ground away from bedroom windows. This outdoor unit holds the compressor, condenser coil. The indoor unit holds the cooling coil, expansion valve or capillary tubing, blower and air filter.
Advantages of a Split AC Cooling System
There are many advantages to installing a split AC cooling system over a traditional air conditioning system in Albuquerque. These benefits include:
- Quiet – the compressor and fans are in the outside unit providing quiet performance inside
- Multi-split capabilities – have more than one indoor unit connected to a single outdoor unit
- Efficient / Cost effective – saves money on energy bills and is long-lasting
- Easy Installation – installed in one visit by an expert technician from Western Mechanical
- Easy Operation – remote control access to decrease or increase temperatures easily
In addition to the many advantages listed, the existing furnace can sometimes be used to complete your split system for heating purposes. This cooling system is a great option for anyone looking to save money and cool their home efficiently at the same time.
Quality Air Conditioning Services
Western Mechanical in Albuquerque, New Mexico provides quality air conditioning services with dependable, friendly service. We are licensed, bonded and insured, assuring you that the job will be done correctly the first time. Contact us today to learn how you may be able to benefit from one this energy efficient cooling solution.